Are you looking for a challenge?
Do you have a thirst for cutting edge technology and a desire to be one of the best?
Idiro is constantly looking for ambitious and capable people to showcase their talents and join our team in Dublin. At Idiro we draw on each other’s experience, talents, and abilities, to inspire and motivate each other to be the best that we can be.
Exciting and industry-leading work
We understand that in order to produce the most exciting and innovating work, our people need to have a supportive and enjoyable work environment.
At Idiro we pride ourselves on giving every member of our staff the opportunity to utilise and develop their skills, and work as part of teams of equally talented professionals. We value every staff member's skill set and experience, and we always look to challenge our staff to become the best in their field.
At Idiro you will be given the opportunity to be an intricate part of innovative teams and take ownership of projects.
Our Dublin home
Our Dublin office is in the heart of the city centre. As part of Dublin's Creative Quarter, we're surrounded by the best independent restaurants, bars, shops, and cafes, giving you endless choices of activities right on our doorstep.
Positions available in Dublin
Idiro Analytics is a pioneer in the area of advanced analytics and works with blue-chip companies around the globe, helping them to extract value and insights from their data.
We are currently looking for data engineers to join our growing Dublin team.
- Design, development and deployment of a large scale AWS Cloud-based enterprise data integration.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain data management systems.
- Support the design and implementation of emerging technologies to solve use cases across my clients' Process Automation programme.
- Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
- Implement data solutions and automate data processing.
- Develop and implement a strategy for process data compilation from various platforms and aggregation of the data into a format suitable for searching and analysis.
- BA or MA in a quantitative or hard science discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, physics, chemistry.
- 2+ years experience in the data warehouse space.
- 2+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 2+ years experience working with either a Map Reduce or an MPP system.
- 2+ years experience with programming languages, R/Python preferred.
- 2+ years experience working with and analyzing large data sets to solve problems.
- Hands-on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modelling.
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements.
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Able to engage directly with business stakeholders (marketing, sales, finance etc.) to understand their business objectives; and working with our data analysts and data scientists to implement the most appropriate solutions to meet client's needs.
- Being self-motivated, creative and collaborative.
To apply for this position, send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Enterprise Ireland Career Development Fellowships
The programme was designed to inject new talent and resources in the R&D&I sector in Ireland by means of recruiting 50 talented researchers from all around the world through an open competition to work on industry-focused collaborative projects for three years.
THE PROJECT: Algorithmic Auditing
Idiro Analytics is looking for a PhD level candidate to undertake original R&D in the area of algorithmic auditing. Organisations and businesses are increasingly using algorithmic decision-making, but due to lack of oversight, algorithms have been found to be biased against certain racial, gender and class groups. This, combined with data privacy issues, has highlighted the critical need for an Auditor.
Idiro wants to research and develop a world leading solution to the problem outlined above. In particular, we want to focus on the issues that arise when the most advanced AI tools are being deployed which, due to their self-learning capabilities, risk becoming black-box models that are no longer fully understood by their creators.
The Marie-Curie programme is a prestigious fellowship. The successful candidate will work exclusively on the above project for a period of 3 years in collaboration with Idiro and the CeADAR centre. The ideal candidate should have a PhD and should not have spent more than 12 months in the last three years in Ireland. The applicant should develop a research proposal that should be submitted for evaluation to Enterprise Ireland before the 31 December 2020 deadline.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: €58289 – (eligibility requirements)
Contract Type: Three-year fellowship with a 6-12-month industry secondment within Idiro.
Location: All fellowships will be based in Ireland where fellows will be hosted by CeADAR
Technology Centre in University College Dublin
Programme Details: https://www.horizon2020.ie/career-fit-plus/call-for-proposals/
If you are interested in being a Fellow, please contact Edward.McDonnell@ucd.ie