Architecture and Engineering team
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing team. We can take people on as contractors or employees. The role is with our client who is one of the big 4 National Banks in Ireland and you would be part of their Chief Analytics Office within their Architecture and Engineering team.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for data and analytics to provide insights to the bank covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business and technical users.
- Working within the Engineering and Architecture department
- Strong ETL, (preferably Ab Initio) SQL and Teradata skills.
- A problem solver with strong communication skills
- An ability for clear and concise interpretation, communication, and presentation of results.
- Managing stakeholders both internal and external, to convey the principal message of work in a technical and non-technical fashion.
- Proactively liaise with stakeholders and management to gather information, resolve issues, and provide analysis to inform client deliverables.
- Highly self-motivated with the initiative to work independently with minimal supervision. • Flexibility to pivot between multiple projects, roles, and technologies
- Curious about new technologies and solutions, constantly seeking to improve the status quo.
- Effective experimentation and metric design, tracking, and interpretation truly affect the bottom line.
- Experienced bringing projects from initiation to concept and ideation and collaborating with a cross-discipline team.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to own technical and non-technical aspects of work.
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion. • Data manipulation using a combination of Python, R, and SQL
- Statistical programming – Python, Excel, R
- Analytics – Predictive analytics, data manipulation, feature creation/selection, text mining, sentiment analysis, insights.
- Effective communication with management and team leads in respect of dashboard analysis and escalations. E.g., Tableau, Excel, PowerPoint
- Deep Learning & Machine Learning
- Mathematical and statistical modelling
- Building production-ready code
- Interpret client requirements and present findings back in a manner that demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of operations, processes, and business objectives, transfer this knowledge to other team members and utilise on projects and tasks
- Work in proximity with team leads and clients; collaborating across departments to achieve targets
- Adopt a client-facing role as the primary contact for both client and internal functions within assigned projects.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Data Analysis
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Teradata
- Experience with Data Visualization tools
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the big 4 national Irish banks
- An attractive and rewarding remuneration package
- The chance to be a part of the award-winning Idiro Analytics team, gaining hands-on experience and training with our in-house team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers.
- Access to placements with our sought-after clients across multiple industries within Finance, Telco, Pharmaceutical and Retail.
Working with us:
- Idiro is a dynamic technology company and a pioneer in the domain of analytics; by working with Idiro you will be at the cutting edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
- We are very happy to reward success and so, with Idiro, you will have an opportunity to craft your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Idiro supports flexible working.
Idiro Analytics helps companies transform their data into revenue and growth. We operate at the cutting edge of technology delivering advanced analytics solutions including machine learning and AI technologies to help companies understand and predict customer behaviour.
Idiro Analytics is a diverse, tolerant, and supportive workplace – we welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, members of the LGBT community, people with disabilities or any other sector of society who have suffered, or continue to suffer, discrimination.