Data Scientist - Programmer with R, Python
We are currently looking for a Data scientist with strong programming skills to join our growing team. We can take people on as contractors or employees. This role is on an initial 4 month contract with a strong likelihood of extending. You will be working with an existing team of Developers and Data Analysts, to understand and develop existing applications written in R and Python. You will also help to upskill existing team members in this area.
- 3+ years’ handson experience working with Data Science.
- Advanced level of R and Python programming.
- Capability to interpret business requests into well thought through analytical outputs/ insights.
- Proven ability to communicate technical information.
- Experience of transferring knowledge, processes, procedures to other team members.
- Track record working in a team-based environment.
- Beneficial but not essential to have direct experience in financial risk analytics and statistical approaches as well as knowledge of banking data and systems infrastructure.
- Experience with derivative pricing and/ or CVA/ FVA/ XVA/ are also nice to have skills.
- Fluent English and good and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- We need people with people skills & general cop-on, people who can drop into a project in a new company and get stuck in.
- You need to be eligible to work in Ireland, but can be based elsewhere in the EU.
Working with us:
- Idiro is a dynamic technology company and a pioneer in the domain of analytics; by working with Idiro, you will be at the cutting edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
- We are very happy to reward success, and so, with Idiro, you will have an opportunity to craft your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Idiro supports flexible working.
When submitting your CV, please, reply to the Technical Assessment: here.
Idiro Analytics helps companies transform their data into revenue and growth. We operate at the cutting edge of technology delivering advanced analytics solutions including machine learning and AI technologies to help companies understand and predict customer behaviour.
Idiro Analytics is a diverse, tolerant and supportive workplace – we welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, members of the LGBT community, people with disabilities or any other sector of society who have suffered, or continue to suffer, discrimination.