WordPress Designer Internship
Goal: To develop you into a highly skilled web developer and designer, along with supporting you to develop a range of design skills, including but not limited to graphic design, web design, and brand campaigns. You will also learn to work seamlessly within a fast-paced marketing team.
Program: 9 month apprenticeship program
1. For suitably qualified graduates (minimum degree level)
2. 9 month apprenticeship program is broken in 3 stages.
0-3 months – no salary/stipend
3-6 months – €1,000 per month
6-9 months – €1,500 per month
3. Each week you will work with members of the Idiro marketing department on how to improve the user experience on the web, ways to optimise SEO, and graphic design for sales and marketing collateral
4. Evaluation at the end of each quarter
Apprentice is assigned to an Idiro mentor
Knowledge of WordPress (Integration with Mailchimp, Hubspot and Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite of design applications (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Knowledge of the
- Microsoft suite of office applications
- Experience/training in graphic design
- Basic knowledge of UX design principles
- Fluency in English
Extra skills (desired but not required)
- Video editing
- Advanced UX training
- Basic knowledge of the Mailchimp and Hubspot platforms
Please, submit your portfolio along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.