Senior Business Development Executive
Idiro Analytics helps our clients unlock the value of their customer data, creating opportunities to increase their revenue, improve customer retention, transform their customer experience, and achieve higher NPS scores. We operate at the cutting edge of technology delivering advanced analytics solutions including machine learning and AI technologies to help our clients understand and predict customer behaviour.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to lead the growth of our people placement & consultancy practice. Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience helping clients augment their data analytics people resources and related expertise.
- New client acquisition and expansion of existing clients
- Managing the sales cycle from lead through to negotiation and deal closure
- Building strong relationships with our existing clients
- Working with our internal teams to ensure that all consultant placements are fulfilled with the best quality candidate.
- Providing guidance on marketing and other lead generation activities
- Contributing to the overall company strategy
Key Competencies include:
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Competent operating at a senior level in large organisations
- Ability to add value beyond client’s immediate requests.
- Competent in addressing the unidentified, underlying, and long-term client needs.
- Able to anticipate clients upcoming needs & concerns.
Your attributes / qualities
You are a self-starter with a passion to help clients succeed. You possess a sense of urgency to make things happen with an ability to persevere. Conceptual thinking, curiosity, business acumen and emotional intelligence are qualities you demonstrate. You are driven to win; you do not make excuses for lack of results and you are a master of time and activity management. You are ambitious with the desire and confidence to work with our senior management team to develop and grow the company.
Educated to Bachelor-Degree Level or have relevant experience in a similar role.