Senior Data Science Consultant
Idiro Analytics helps companies transform their data into revenue and growth. We operate at the cutting edge of technology delivering advanced analytics solutions including machine learning and AI technologies to help companies understand and predict customer behaviour.
Idiro Analytics is a diverse, tolerant and supportive workplace – we welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, members of the LGBT community, people with disabilities or any other sector of society who have suffered, or continue to suffer, discrimination.
As part of our consultancy practice, your core function will be to work closely with our clients, helping to identify and understand their challenges and provide advice and guidance to help solve them. You will be expected to develop a detailed understanding of client’s data science offerings and how to articulate their value most effectively to our clients, with the aim of building long term engagements.
- Engage with clients to understand their challenges and opportunities and take the lead in exploring possible solutions to ensure real business benefits.
- Drive and challenge clients on their assumptions and constraints to identify the true underlying business need from their requests.
- Clarify, qualify, and shape analytics opportunities with clients.
- Assist client’s delivery teams in defining the scope and direction of potential solutions.
- Support the onboarding of the project delivery team and provide ongoing guidance and advice.
- Provide data science and consultancy capabilities as part of a solution delivery team as required.
- Background in science, mathematics, or engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in the data science and analytics domain (in consultancy and/or technical delivery), e.g. machine learning, statistics, modelling, simulation, text-mining, natural-language processing, data-mining, pathway/network analysis.
- Proven consultancy skills (e.g. stakeholder engagement and management, workshop facilitation, process and information modelling).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- Good interpersonal skills with the confidence to network and present to clients at all levels.
- Project Management experience and the ability to manage and engage in multiple activities simultaneously.
- An understanding of current industry-wide best practices and be able to leverage benefit from their application to new problems.
- Experience of hands-on data science, analytics or software development would be an advantage.
Working with us
- Idiro is a dynamic technology company and a pioneer in the domain of analytics; by working with Idiro you will be at the cutting edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
- We are very happy to reward success and so, with Idiro, you will have an opportunity to craft your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Idiro supports flexible working
When submitting your CV, please, reply to the Technical Assessment: here.