Senior Data Engineer
Experience using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
About the job:
Idiro Analytics helps companies transform their data into revenue and growth. We operate at the cutting edge of technology, delivering advanced analytics solutions, including machine learning and AI technologies, to help companies understand and predict customer behaviour.
Idiro Analytics is a diverse, tolerant and supportive workplace – we welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, members of the LGBT community, people with disabilities or any other sector of society who have suffered, or continue to suffer, discrimination.
We currently have an urgent requirement for senior data engineers to join our growing team. We can take people on as contractors or employees, though we have a preference for contractors.
- 3+ years’ experience (ideally more)
- Strong SQL (ETL and ELT)
- MS BI Stack, in particular SSIS, SSAS, SSRS as well as DAX language
- PowerBI or other dataviz skills are a welcome extra
- Fluent English and good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to start with Idiro within the next month or so
- We need people with people skills & common sense, people who can drop into a project in a new company and get stuck in.
- You need to be eligible to work in Ireland but can be based elsewhere in the EU.
Working with us:
- Idiro is a dynamic technology company and a pioneer in the domain of analytics; by working with Idiro, you will be at the cutting edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
- We are very happy to reward success, and so, with Idiro, you will have an opportunity to craft your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Idiro supports flexible working.
Please, reply to the Technical Assessment: here when submitting your CV.