Quality Analyst / Tester
We are currently looking for a Quality Analyst/Tester to join our growing team. We can take people on as contractors or employees. The role is with our client who is one of the big 4 National Banks in Ireland and you would be part of their Chief Analytics Office.
- 4+ years’ experience as a Quality Analyst/ Tester.
- Strong ability to create and manage SIT and BAT test approaches.
- Ability to manage the overall Test process from end to end.
- Experience working on Financial regulatory projects will be an key advantage.
- Experience of transferring knowledge, processes, procedures to other team members.
- Track record working in a team-based environment.
- Beneficial but not essential to have direct experience in financial risk analytics and statistical approaches as well as knowledge of banking data and systems infrastructure.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent English and good and excellent communication and presentation skills..
- We need people with people skills & general cop-on, people who can drop into a project in a new company and get stuck in.
- You need to be eligible to work in Ireland, but can be based elsewhere in the EU.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the big 4 national Irish banks
- An attractive and rewarding remuneration package.
- The chance to be a part of the award winning Idiro Analytics team, gaining hands-on experience and training with our in-house team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers.
- Access to placements with our sought after clients across multiple industries within Finance, Telco, Pharmaceutical and Retail.
Working with us:
- Idiro is a dynamic technology company and a pioneer in the domain of analytics; by working with Idiro, you will be at the cutting edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
- We are very happy to reward success, and so, with Idiro, you will have an opportunity to craft your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Idiro supports flexible working.
Idiro Analytics helps companies transform their data into revenue and growth. We operate at the cutting edge of technology delivering advanced analytics solutions including machine learning and AI technologies to help companies understand and predict customer behaviour.
Idiro Analytics is a diverse, tolerant and supportive workplace – we welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, members of the LGBT community, people with disabilities or any other sector of society who have suffered, or continue to suffer, discrimination.