Senior Data Analyst
Customer Experience team
We are currently looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team. We can take people on as contractors or employees. The role is with our client who is one of the big 4 National Banks in Ireland and you would be part of their Chief Analytics Office.
The ideal candidate will use their passion for data and analytics to provide insights to the bank covering a range of topics. They will be responsible for conducting both recurring and ad hoc analysis for business and technical users, across various departments.
- Proactively liaise with stakeholders and management to gather information, resolve issues, and provide analysis to inform client deliverables.
- Compile and analyse data from a wide array of sources – typically retail banking customer data. This may include developing clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion.
- Interpret client requirements and present findings back in a manner that demonstrates excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of operations, processes, and business objectives, transfer this knowledge to other team members and utilise it on projects and tasks.
- Work in close proximity with team leads and clients; collaborating across departments to achieve targets.
- Adopt a client-facing role as the primary contact for both client and internal functions within assigned projects;
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines
- Effective communication with management and team leads in respect of dashboard analysis and escalations.
- Contribute to internal reporting requirements including the preparation of operational reports, management updates and client presentations.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Data Analysis
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Experience with any Data
- Visualization (e.g. QlikView, Tableau, Power BI etc) is beneficial but not required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in a numerical field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering etc.)
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to work with one of the big 4 national Irish banks
- An attractive and rewarding remuneration package
- The chance to be a part of the award-winning Idiro Analytics team, gaining hands-on experience and training with our in-house team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers.
Working with us:
- Idiro is a dynamic technology company and a pioneer in the domain of analytics; by working with Idiro you will be at the cutting edge of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
- We are very happy to reward success and so, with Idiro, you will have an opportunity to craft your career in a flexible and supportive environment.
- Idiro supports flexible working
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Idiro Analytics helps companies transform their data into revenue and growth. We operate at the cutting edge of technology delivering advanced analytics solutions including machine learning and AI technologies to help companies understand and predict customer behaviour.
Idiro Analytics is a diverse, tolerant, and supportive workplace – we welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, members of the LGBT community, people with disabilities or any other sector of society who have suffered, or continue to suffer, discrimination.