Talent Recruitment Specialist
Idiro Analytics are looking for a Talent Recruitment Specialist that, as an expert in search techniques and candidate engagement, will build talent pipelines for our clients, leading the growth of our people placement & consultancy practice. Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience helping clients augment their people resources and related expertise.
- Interact with potential candidates on internal databases, social media, and professional networks.
- Identify and build relationships with “passive” candidates who may be open to exploring new opportunities.
- Coordinate interview times with the hiring manager’s schedules
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Follow up with administrative paperwork (applications, references, background checks).
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Maintain candidate databases
- Research and stay up to date with market trends.
- 4+ years of sales experience
- Diploma Level or higher
Key Competencies include:
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
- Proven experience as a recruiter/sourcing specialist in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working on analytics and AI roles
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques
- Strong, driven, and enthusiastic work ethic
- Ability to positively present the company and open roles to potential candidates
- Effective time-management abilities
Idiro Analytics helps our clients unlock the value of their customer data, creating opportunities to increase their revenue, improve customer retention, transform their customer experience, and achieve higher NPS scores. We operate at the cutting edge of technology delivering advanced analytics solutions including machine learning and AI technologies to help our clients understand and predict customer behaviour.
Idiro Analytics is a diverse, tolerant and supportive workplace – we welcome applications from women, ethnic minorities, members of the LGBT community, people with disabilities or any other sector of society who have suffered, or continue to suffer, discrimination.