- In 2021, in July, Idiro Analytics launched AI Ethics Centre.
Who are we?
- As pioneers in ML and AI, Idiro Analytics has collected enough industry expertise to lead the way in developing and implementing ethical AI.
- We aim to ensure that AI implementations are trustworthy and free from biases and discrimination.
- In recent years, many high-profile use cases revealed how historic discrimination can affect AI models.
- As AI becomes more prevalent within businesses, such concepts as explainable AI, bias detection and AI black box transparency must be implemented in the technologies we build.
- The EU AI Act is projected to be finalised by the end of 2023. After that, companies will have 12 – 36 months to comply. (Hyperlink to the EU AI Act page).
What are our solutions?
- Idiro AI Ethics Centre fosters collaboration across industry, academia and government to work towards a common goal of assuring that AI technology is built to benefit societies and eliminate disparities.